Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Diaper bag or Medical supply wasteland

I so miss the days when I opened my diaper bag and all that was on the bottom was half eaten crackers, tissues, or change! Now a days I have lancets, alcohol wipes, test strips AND half eaten crackers, tissues & change ! So depressing. My bag weighs a ton. Why I don't have arms of steel I have no idea! I have to carry with me the entire drug store! Not only do I have the usual diaper bag must haves, but now it's accompanied by the extra test strips, alcohol wipes, extra lancets, lancet device, glucose meter, backup glucose meter, batteries for the pump & meter, everything for at least two site changes .. which means ALOT of medical supply's! A insulin pen and extra pen needles. And my utmost least favorite , as if there is a favorite .. The glucagon. This is the just incase my baby doesn't wake up I have to stab him with this giant needle and pray he wakes up shot.
Cleaning out my bag was a bad idea, enter cloudy day mood.

1 comment:

  1. This is the just incase my baby medical Autoclave doesn't wake up I have to stab him with this giant needle and pray he wakes up shot.

    ReplyDelete